Mountain hut Guarda
Show all 3 images
Alp Maranguns is sun-drenched above Bos-cha and Munt d'Ardez. Especially on a tour to Chamonna Cler or the small mountain lake "Lai Raduond", the path leads you past here and invited you to a short break.
not open to the public
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Ardez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking in Ardez, Bos-cha or Guarda
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.