Mountain hut Ardez
Alp Murtera Dadaint
The Alp Murtera Dadaint is sun-drenched above Bos-cha and Munt d'Ardez and can be reached in about three hours on foot. It is also the starting point of the 5.3 kilometre long toboggan run to Ardez.
not open to the public
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Ardez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking in the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.