Mountain hut Guarda
Alp Murtera Dadoura
Show all 3 images
From the centre of Guarda heading north, turn right at the reservoir to the picturesque "Lajet" lake. Here you follow the small stream on a direct path up to the Sura Alp, which is open to visitors. In an easterly direction, the trail climbs gently to Alp Murtera Dadoura.
Schellen-Ursli filming location: Sommeralp Alp Murtera Dadoura is located above Guarda. A backdrop was added for the film. The picture from the film does not correspond to the actual alp as it can now be seen again.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda station.
- Several times daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun (railway station) to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Guarda can be reached in 5 minutes by car from the Engadin road at Giarsun.
- Paid parking at the entrance to Guarda village (Guarda is car-free)
- Paid parking at Guarda railway station
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.