Mountain hut Ftan
A typical shepherd's hut built with stones from the surrounding area. As the shepherds used to keep their herds but not cheese, the hut has no alpine dairy equipment. From the alp you have a beautiful view of Alp Laret, where, in contrast to the Schafalp, large cattle were kept.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking in Scuol or Ftan
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.