Alpine Brewery GIRUN AG
Show all 7 images
Specialty brewery with tasting room. Specialty brewery with unique view at 1570 m altitude in Tschlin.
- Brewery tours
- Tasting sessions
- Family celebrations
- Class reunion
- Club meetings
- Company outings
- Company dinners
- Birthday parties
- GIRUN Light
- GIRUN IPA
- GIRUN Wheat Blanche
- Homemade products from seasonal ingredients: salts, pesto, oils ...
Opening hours and all other information:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus from Scuol to Tschlin.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking available at the entrance of the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.