Archers d'Engiadina archery course
The Archers d'Engiadina Archers Association was founded in 2000 and aims to promote and disseminate all forms and styles of archery in the Engadin holiday area.
Every year from April onwards, a comprehensive course with 28 animals is set up, which is very variedly adapted to the mountain world. Care is taken to ensure that nature and archery remain in harmony and that safety is guaranteed. From the Wildsau to the native Capricorn, there are steep uphill, sloping and flat shots that offer something for everyone. The Archers d'Engiadina strive to conjure up a new, challenging course in the landscape every year. Some Bogners had to "write off" or repair an arrow there and there, because a branch or stone does not draw the head even with an arrow.
Of course, the Bogner must be good on foot. But you can also sit down on the way and enjoy the indescribable panorama. For a family with children you should expect three to five hours for the whole course, which also depends on the arrow search. If you then have a small "Marend" (intermediate catering) with you, nothing can stand in the way of a beautiful bow day.
Visiting the archery course in Sur En is only possible with your own equipment.
- tickets for the 3D course can be purchased at the "Sper la Punt" camping restaurant in Sur En.
- prices and more information can be found at bogensport-engadin.ch
opening hours and other information, see bogensport-engadin.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Direct hourly PostBus service from Scuol to Sent, Sur En Camping
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27.
- Sur En can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 between Scuol and Ramosch in a five-minute drive (25 minutes drive from Veraina Südportal)
- Free parking on site
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.