Arvenforest God da Tamangur
Show all 5 images
In the ArvenWald, nature can develop completely freely. No more trees are felled and the dead are left behind. Individual trees grow up to a height of 2400m and can grow up to 700 years old. The Arve is the only species with five needles. It is also called pine.
The God da Tamangur is best reached on a hike from S-charl to Lü in Val Müstair or vice versa.
- With Postbus to S-charl.
- With postbus to Lü, cumün.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
S-charl is located in a side valley of Scuol and can be reached from there by car. Since the un paved road to S-charl is sometimes very narrow, we recommend arriving by Postbus. From there it goes on foot or by mountain bike to the God da Tamangur, which should only be visited on foot.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass and the Ofen Pass to Lü.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Zernez and then over the Ofenpass to Lü.
- From the south: via reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) into Val Müstair via the Ofenpass to Lü.
From Lü you can continue on foot or by mountain bike to the God da Tamangur, which should only be visited on foot.
- Free parking in S-charl
- Free parking in Lü
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.