Show all 6 images
The inn is a seasonal business. At lunchtime, a small menu with regional delicacies coordinated with seasonal products. Tempting from our cake table in the afternoon. Watch the chamois during an aperitif on the beautiful terrace. Open in the evenings for hotel guests and guests from out of town (by prior arrangement). Let yourself be surprised by the daily changing and freshly prepared 4-course evening menu (no à la carte service). Atmospheric setting for your events for up to approx. 30 people.
W-LAN, free parking
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp, then continue by post bus to Tarasp, Fontana.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.