Ayurveda Therapie Scuol – Massagen, Ernährung, Lifestyle
Whether in stress-related insomnia, sore back or faltering digestion, Ayurveda therapy deals holistically with humans. The treatments begin with a comprehensive anamnesis. After that, the focus is on the connections about current complaints as well as one's own options for action.
With the help of a therapy plan including recommendations on nutrition and Ayurvedic massage techniques, the further process is defined. If necessary, movement elements from yoga are also included.
Prices and further information can be found at ayurveda-rosenast.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at ayurveda-rosenast.ch
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Paid parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.