Bakery & Café Fümm
In addition to a rich breakfast, the small hunger in between is also taken care of: sandwiches, soups, Salsiz and cheese plates, etc. are freshly prepared (packed lunch available on advance order). On warmer days you can take a break with coffee and cake or ice cream on the sun terrace. As a gift or simply as a souvenir from the beautiful Engadine, Café Fümm offers nut tarts, pear breads, honey and other local specialties.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau, Upper and Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Zernez is located directly on the Engadine road H27.
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.