Bar – Cafe Fontana
Show all 3 images
People like to meet in the bar for a cosy coffee and relaxed aperitif. If you wish, you can order a cold plate or a dessert a la carte. Guests are welcomed and served in a friendly manner by the staff. There is coffee, croissants and sandwiches, nice aperitifs, cakes and desserts.
Information on opening hours can be found here.
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp
- Then take the PostBus to the «Sent, Plaz» stop.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Sent can be reached directly from the Engadine road H27 (approx. 25 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- No free parking spaces
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.