Belvair Bathing Hotel
Show all 3 images
The shortest way from your room to Engadin Bad Scuol - The Badehotel Belvair is directly connected to the thermal bath by a short passarelle. Daily unlimited entry to the thermal baths included from the first night, also on the day of arrival and departure! Enjoy our charming hotel and treat yourself to wellness in the Engadine.
The 33 rooms in the Badehotel Belvair shine in warm, light colours and are all south-facing, all have balconies or terraces and are accessible by lift. Some of them are barrier-free. We also have rooms with a separate lounge.
In our modern Bistro Belvair, our kitchen team under the direction of chef Vinicio Guedes will spoil you with light and uncomplicated Mediterranean cuisine.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Martina, Sent, Ftan, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.