Bistro Badehotel Belvair
Show all 6 images
Chef Toni Coelho indulges you at the Bistro Belvair with Mediterranean and regional homemade dishes. His uncomplicated meals are ideal for a light and wholesome dinner, made of fresh and regional products. Our restaurant is situated in the centre of Scuol, directly next to the Engadin bath with a sunny terrace. Enjoy the modern and cosy ambience of the Bistro Belvair.
WLAN, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
Opening hours and all further information can be found at: belvair.ch/bistro-restaurant
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Paid parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.