Bistro Badehotel Belvair
Show all 6 images
Chef Toni Coelho indulges you at the Bistro Belvair with Mediterranean and regional homemade dishes. His uncomplicated meals are ideal for a light and wholesome dinner, made of fresh and regional products. Our restaurant is situated in the centre of Scuol, directly next to the Engadin bath with a sunny terrace. Enjoy the modern and cosy ambience of the Bistro Belvair.
WLAN, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
Öffnungszeiten und alle weiteren Informationen finden Sie unter: belvair.ch/bistro-restaurant
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Paid parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.