Art & History Lavin
Bistro Staziun Lavin
An atmosphere appreciated by artists and the public alike. Probably nowhere else can you experience the protagonists as close as in the bistro. The Bistro Staziun specializes in readings and has been the stage for Simon Libsig, Arno Camenisch, Petro Lenz or the Lavin writer Leta Semadeni.
Before leaving, quickly drink an espresso and pack a nut cake. On arrival, drink a glass of wine and eat a piece of Alpine cheese. After the hike or the ski tour order a beer and a Zvieri plate and, because the hunger is so great, still a piece of the homemade cake. While waiting for the visit, which arrives by train, enjoy the sun outside and sip a cup of tea. Buy the promised ice cream for the children. All this is possible at Bistro Staziun Lavin.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Lavin
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.