Bistro Staziun Lavin
Show all 3 images
An atmosphere that is appreciated by artists and audiences alike. Probably nowhere else can you experience the protagonists as closely as in the bistro. The Bistro Staziun specialises in readings and has already been a stage for Simon Libsig, Arno Camenisch, Petro Lenz and the Lavin writer Leta Semadeni.
Before leaving, quickly drink an espresso and pack a nut cake. On arrival, drink a glass of wine and eat a piece of alpine cheese. After the hike or the ski tour, order a beer and a Zvieri plate and, because the hunger is so great, a piece of the homemade cake. While waiting for the visit, who arrives by train, enjoy the sun outside and sip a cup of tea. Buy the children the promised ice cream. All this is possible in the Bistro Staziun Lavin.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Lavin
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.