E-mountain bike tour «National Park Region»
The region around the Swiss National Park is an E-MTB paradise. The terrain is neither too steep nor too flat – ideal for riding the local passes, valleys and single trails on an e-mountain bike.
The E-MTB tour leads from Scuol via Val Müstair to Livigno (IT). From there over the Bernina Pass into the Upper Engadine to Zuoz and back to Scuol. The bikers will ride flowing trails and experience highlights such as the Pass da Costainas, the Val Mora and the Passo Alpisella. Each stage is between 50 and 60 km long. Luggage transport is included.
- Four nights with breakfast (half board at extra charge)
- Luggage transport from one hotel to the next (1 piece per person, max. 15 kg)
- Travel documents with tour description
- Two hotel categories «Budget» and «Comfort» are available
- Individual adaptations of the tour are possible
- We recommend that you download the tour data or purchase the Bike Explorer map «Lower Engadine» in advance
- Cause We Care: This offer can be booked climate neutral
- Rebooking/cancellation possible free of charge up to seven days prior to arrival
- Validity: 17.06. to 16.10.2022, depending on weather/snow conditions
Inspirations along the E-MTB Tour National Park Region
Show all 5 images