National Park Bike Tour
The unmistakable landscape of the Swiss National Park is the backdrop for one of the most charming multi-day bike tours in Europe. The National Park is circumnavigated by mountain bike in four daily stages - and without luggage. This is transported to you daily from hotel to hotel.
The course of the route and the many variants make this MTB tour a challenge for hobby riders and bike professionals. Four passes and up to 4,000 metres of altitude difference are mastered over four days. In addition, the bikers ride flowing trails and experience highlights such as the Pass da Costainas, the Val Mora, the Passo Alpisella and the "notorious" Chaschaunapass at 2694 m above sea level. The National Park Bike Tour is one of the most beautiful bike tours in Graubünden and Switzerland.
- Four nights with breakfast (half board at extra charge)
- Luggage transport from one hotel to the next (1 piece per person, max. 15 kg)
- Travel documents with tour description
- Two hotel categories «Budget» and «Comfort» are available
- Individual adaptations of the tour are possible
- We recommend that you download the tour data or purchase the Bike Explorer map «Lower Engadine» in advance.
- Cause We Care: This offer can be booked climate neutral
- Rebooking/cancellation possible free of charge up to seven days prior to arrival.
- Validity: 17.06. to 16.10.2022, depending on weather/snow conditions
Inspirations along the E-MTB Tour National Park Region
Show all 5 images