Via Engiadina: Hiking without luggage
The multi-day hike «Via Engiadina» in the Lower Engadine leads you in six varied daily stages from Zernez to Vinadi. Including organised luggage transport.
This long-distance hike on the sunny side of the Lower Engadine leads along the «Via Engiadina» through typical Engadine villages such as Guarda, Ardez, Sent or Tschlin. You can expect varied day hikes past cultural highlights and views of the Lower Engadine mountains. All this equipped only with a daypack. Your luggage will be transported comfortably from one hotel to the next. You will find refreshments and local specialities in the villages, on the alps and in the mountain restaurants along the long-distance hike.
- Three to seven nights' accommodation with breakfast (half board at extra cost)
- Luggage transport from one hotel to the next (1 piece per person, max. 15 kg)
- Engadin Scuol Mobil Card: travel by public transport for the respective stages (from the 4th night)
- Individual adjustments to the tour are possible
- Dogs are welcome. Please enquire/book directly via the guest information.
> To the online booking
> To the enquiry form
Cause We Care: This offer can be booked climate neutral.
Rebooking/cancellation possible free of charge up to seven days prior to arrival.
- Validity: 04.06. to 24.10.2021, depending on weather/snow conditions
- Prices: 4 nights from CHF 453.00 per person
Inspirations along the Via Engiadina
Show all 5 images