Aventüra Chamanna Cluozza
Sustainability in action
Simplicity and originality characterize the Chamanna Cluozza converted to sustainability. The larch wood for the new building and the shingles come from the region, the micro power plant has been optimized and continues to ensure self-sufficient electricity production. Wastewater is treated using worm compost and plant-based purification - a first in Switzerland. Likewise, the TourCert partner hotels live and commit to implement sustainable measures in all areas.
- Free travel by public transport thanks to the guest card
- One or more nights in one of the TourCert partner hotels including breakfast
- One overnight stay at the Chamanna Cluozza including half board & packed lunch
- Guided tour on arrival at the mountain hut about the nature of the National Park
- Admission to the National Park Center
- Luggage storage in Zernez, so that you can hike to the hut equipped only with your day pack
- Travel documentation incl. tour suggestions
In the midst of nature.
Backpack packed? Discover the original nature of the Swiss National Park.
- Validity: mid-June to mid-October (depending on weather & snow)
- Individual choice of a partner hotel
Impressions of the National Park and the Chamanna Cluozza
Show all 12 images
Dogs are generally welcome in the vacation region, but are unfortunately not allowed in the national park. We ask for your understanding.