Summer offer CHF 350.-
Would you like to switch off from your daily work routine, spend time in nature and immerse yourself in a pristine world? Treat yourself to some time off as part of "NatürActiva" with a work assignment for the environment in the Engadine.
A meaningful, authentic nature experience.
The NatürActiva Package
You live in original and historic maisonettes on Chant Sura (Vnà) or Alp Tea (Tschlin). The Office for the Preservation of Historical Monuments was involved in their restoration. On Chant Sura, the focus is on biodiversity, landscape and historic irrigation systems. At Alp Tea, the focus is on alpine farming, landscape development and traditional crafts.
In addition to the work assignments, there is also enough time to get to know the surroundings and the Engadine culture. In the afternoon, undertake varied excursions such as a visit to the mountain beer brewery Bieraria Tschlin.
- Guided environmental tour
- Overnight stay in a simple hut
- Catering with local products
- Two experiences/excursions in the field of nature and culture
- Small souvenir
Take action for the environment.
- Dates 2023: June 18 - June 21, July 23 - July 26 and August 13 - August 16 on Chant Sura near Vnà / August 6 - 9 on Alp Tea near Tschlin
- At least 2 to max. 6 persons per assignment date
- Price: CHF 350.00 per person per event
- Other dates and individual assignments possible on request
Impressions from the work assignments
Show all 10 images