Show all 5 images
Brail is located eight kilometers above and has always been a fraction of Zernez. A good 100 inhabitants live in the village. The main tourist attraction is the smallest 5-star superior hotel in Switzerland, in addition to the reformed village church. At the IN LAIN Hotel Cadonau, 1600 meters above the human things, exclusive, genuine, uncomplicated and engadine hospitality is celebrated at its finest. In addition to La Stüvetta and the cheese dairy, the gourmet restaurant Vivanda deserves a Michelin star and 17 Gault&Millau points.
For more information about Brail and the Engadin Scuol Zernez holiday region, please visit scuol-zernez.com
- With the Rhaetian Railway (Landquart, St. Moritz, Pontresina and Scuol) every hour to Zernez
- With postbus (from Malles/Müstair)
- With Engadinbus from La Punt-Chamues-ch
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- free parking in the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.