Brail (Municipality of Zernez)
Show all 7 images
Brail is located eight kilometers above and has always been a fraction of Zernez. A good 100 inhabitants live in the village. The main tourist attraction is – next to the listed Reformed village church – the smallest 5-star superior hotel in Switzerland. At the IN LAIN Hotel Cadonau, 1600 meters above human things, exclusive, genuine, uncomplicated and Engadine, hospitality is celebrated at its finest. In culinary terms, the IN LAIN offers three restaurants, in addition to La Stüvetta and the cheese dairy, the gourmet restaurant Vivanda is deservedly awarded a Michelin star and 17 Gault & Millau points.
Further information about Brail and the Holiday Region Engadin Scuol Zernez can be found at engadin.com/brail
- With the Rhaetian Railway (Landquart, St. Moritz, Pontresina and Scuol) every hour to Zernez
- With postbus (from Malles/Müstair)
- With Engadinbus from La Punt-Chamues-ch
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- free parking in the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.