Arts & Crafts Sent
Butia Schlerin Ltd.
Show all 3 images
Butia Schlerin GmbH is the largest ceramic painting studio in the region. Ceramic painting is balm for body and soul. We conjure up our beautiful region on your table at home. The more than 400 items are available to choose from. The unique line Sgrafits Engiadinais also comes from Sent.
- opening hours and all other information can be found at schlerin.ch
- Weekly ceramic painting see holiday tips
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus (from Scuol, Ftan, Martina, Sent, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp station to Sent plaz
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Sent
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- parking at the beginning of the village and at the end of the village
- Less parking spaces also available on the village square
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.