Cafè butea Scuntrada
With us it smells of organic tea, coffee and cake, and small snacks with a good glass of wine. The Scuntrada hosts regular picture exhibitions.
Dog friendly, family friendly
Open daily from 09.00 to 17.00, closed Thursday and Sunday.
For more information, please visit: +41 78 756 04 83 / +41 79 826 16 54
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà, Martina, Strada)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp train station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.