Café La Carsuot par Garde-Manger
Show all 3 images
Lucie Bailloux trained as a pâtissière in Paris and makes all the pastries by herself. Everything is prepared fresh and seasonal. In addition, gourmet products can be purchased in the shop. There are five tables in the café and two lunch menus are offered each day. Cakes or other pastries are available to order for various occasions such as birthdays, etc.
- Vegetarian selection
- Public toilet
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Ardez.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- 3 free parking spaces at La Carsuot par Garde-Manger
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.