Cantina La Fuschina
Show all 7 images
The restaurant offers pure experience gastronomy and is located directly above the forge. Guests can look over the shoulders of the craftsmen through a glass front or from the visitor ramp and experience the atmosphere of culinary delights mixed with metal and fire between exhibits.
Guests are pampered by Jana Lampert with home-baked cakes, fine Salsiz and Käseplättli or daily, by appointment, with a fresh lunch menu.
Events are also offered such as guided tours through the production, making your own product or enjoying fine culinary delights in the atmosphere of a forge.
- Space for groups/seminars/celebrations
Prices and further information can be found at lampert-guarda.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at lampert-guarda.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda (station)
- From the station it is a 7-minute walk in the direction of Giarsun
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking directly under the shop, Giarsun 130B, 7545 Guarda
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.