Mountain hut Scuol
Chamonna Lischana CAS/SAC
Show all 5 images
Allegra - the Romansh word for welcome stands for many things in the Lower Engadine: warmth, hospitality, joie de vivre, enthusiasm, but also living tradition and holding on to identity. And that's what we also live here at the hut.
Let yourself be enchanted by deep views and vistas, colourful stones and fascinating blue lakes, delicate blossoms on grey rocks, whistling murmurs and ibexes in the morning mist! Whether as part of the Uina circular hike, trekking to or from the Sesvenna hut, challenging from S-charl over the Fuorcla d'Aua or as a special day trip from Scuol, the Lischana hut is always worth a visit!
The mountain hut is open to the public. You can find out whether the hut is open at:
www.lischanahuette.ch / +41 81 864 95 44
prices and all other information can be found at: lischanahuette.ch/reservierung-preise
The mountain hut is served in the summer season. You can find out whether the hut is open at:
lischanahuette.ch / +41 81 864 95 44
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- Parking spaces in the village and at the end of Scuol in the direction of S-charl (Lischana hut car park).
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.