Show all 9 images
Chasa Minar is a 300-year-old house built in the old, traditional Engadine style in the heart of Scuol, just a 5-minute walk from the centre.
- 15 beds & 1 sofa bed
- kitchen with dishwasher
- living room
- 3 showers spread over two floors
- washing machine, tumbler & dehumidifier/drying room
- garden seat
- 4 parking spaces
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- Multips daily PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun to Scuol, Bogn Engiadina
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- 4 parking spaces in front of the building
- Free parking in the parking garage of the Bogn Engiadina
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.