Show all 9 images
The Chasa Minar is a 300-year-old house built in the old, traditional Engadine style in the heart of Scuol and only a 5-minute walk from the center.
- 15 beds & 1 sofa bed
- Kitchen with dishwasher
- Living room
- 3 showers spread over two floors
- Washing machine, tumbler & dehumidifier/drying room
- 4 parking spaces
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- Several daily PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun to Scuol, Bogn Engiadina
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- 4 parking spaces in front of the building
- Paid parking in the parking garage of the Bogn Engiadina
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.