Show all 3 images
The Chasa Werro is a 200-year-old Engadine house located in the village centre of Sent. The shopping facilities are within easy walking distance, as is the post bus stop.
- 14 beds
- 2 kitchens with dishwasher
- 1 Engadine living room mi TV
- 1 Arvenholz living room with TV
- Free Wi-Fi 200 mbit/S (Mia Engiadina)
- 3 showers spread over three floors
- Large table in front of the house
- 2 parking spaces
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus (from Scuol, Ftan, Martina, Sent, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp train station
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Sent
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
Paid parking in the parking garage entrance Sent
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.