E-bike charging station at meisser Lodge
Charging option with simple socket.
- 1 station with 3 sockets
- location: at the Meisser Lodge, next to the Meisser Gym and Restaurant Dalet in Guarda (coordinates: 46.77618 / 10.15600)
With consumption free of charge
Available around the clock
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda
- With PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station, then by Rhaetian Railway to Guarda
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- At the roundabout in Giarsun, take the signpost up to Guarda
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.