Church Brail

Evangelical Church of San Tumasch Brail

Evangelische Kirch San Tumasch Brail
Evangelische Kirch San Tumasch Brail

Show all 4 images

Evangelische Kirch San Tumasch Brail
The divine services in Brail of the parish of Zernez take place in the 600-year-old church of San Tumesch.

Description

The building dates from 1415, the present church was built around 1650 and was last renovated in 1984/86. The baptist, gallery and pulpit date back to 1650. The old wooden wall cabinet stands on the site of a former tabernaculum. The building dates from 1415, the present church was built around 1650 and was last renovated in 1984/86. The gallery and pulpit date back to 1650. The old wooden wall cabinet stands on the site of a former tabernaculum. In 1499, the church in Brail was first mentioned in documents. It belonged to the Chaplaincy of Zernez and was reformed in 1553. In the years 1743 - 1834 a separate pastor worked, since then it has been looked after by Zernez.

Directions

Public Transport

  • Mit der Rhätischen Bahn (von Chur, Landquart/Prättigau oder aus dem Oberengadin) bis nach Brail.

Directions

  • Von Norden: über Landquart – Klosters per Autoverlad durch den Vereinatunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) oder über den Flüelapass ins Unterengadin auf H27
  • Von Osten: via Landeck / Österreich in Richtung St. Moritz auf H27
  • Von Süden: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) oder Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) auf H27

 

Parken

  • Kostenlose Parkplätze im Dorf vorhanden

Map

Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.

Outdooractive Logo

This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.