Ski lift Tarasp
The family lift in Tarasp makes skiing possible from an early age.
The Tarasp family lift is idyllically situated in the wonderful mountains of the Lower Engadine. Young and old learn to complete the first descents on the boards.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Vulpera, Ftan, Sent, Strada, Ramosch, Vnà, Martina)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Tarasp
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- vis à vis municipality of Tarasp (near Lai da Tarasp)
- near the Castle Hotel Chastè
- in front of the village shop PRIMA
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.