Fire pit Bos-cha
fire pit in semi-open area with trees and shrubs. Firewood, toilet, parking, tables and benches are available.
On the hiking trail towards Guarda, about a 30-minute walk from Ardez.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Scuol, Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Ardez station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ardez can be reached directly from the Engadinerstrasse.
- Free parking spaces at Ardez train station or in advertised parking lots above the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.