Show all 4 images
Especially early in Ftan the sun rises and glitters in the fresh dew on the magnificent mountain meadows. Romanesque scraps of words are energised by the bustle of farmers, cheesemakers, bakers and craftsmen and are accompanied by the sound of cow bells. The legendary Val Tasna, the entertained Alp Laret and the nearby peaks of Piz Minschuns and Piz Clünas are exemplary destinations in the immediate vicinity. The chairlift helps to climb up to the forest border. In addition, innovative hosts make this mountain idyll even more tangible: With a bike adventure park and a mountain bathing lake on the edge of the village, they ensure even more opportunities to enjoy holidays in Ftan until the last ray of sunshine.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- Multips daily PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun to Ftan, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Ftan can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Scuol in ten minutes by car
- Free parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.