In the Volg shop in Ramosch there is fresh food from the bakery for every taste. Strangers find good advice here, locals meet for coffee and do their postal business right away. A shop for everything that exports its chocolate kisses to the lowlands.
For opening hours and more information, see buntschlin.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Ftan, Martina, Sent, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Ramosch, Fermada to Vnà, Jalmèr
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Sent
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- In front of the VOLG Ramosch
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.