Girella Brocki Zernez
Show all 5 images
With the opening of the Girella Brocki in Zernez in January 2020, the non-profit association Girella is pursuing the goal of creating jobs for people in difficult life situations. At the same time, an offer is made for flat and house clearances in the Lower Engadine area and, last but not least, the trading platform serves to ensure that used items are not thrown away, but are made up and reused.
Since 2013, Girella has been running a residential home in Bever for people in life crises, with the aim of social and professional reintegration. In June 2016, the Girella Brocki was opened in Celerina.
The Girella Brocki Zernez is an ideal destination for outings. A wide range of games and books invites you to browse and rarities are waiting to be discovered.
Opening hours and further information can be found at girella-brocki.ch
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Zernez
- From Zernez station 5 minutes on foot
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Zernez is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (approx. 20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Parking spaces available directly at the shop
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.