Golf restaurant Vulpera
The Vulpera Golf Club, under the direction of Manfred Bopp, welcomes you to the golf restaurant. Your hosts will be happy to spoil you with a varied menu, from international cuisine to regional specialities.
Whether with family, friends, the association or the company, for special occasions and celebrations, they are also happy to advise you and assist you in the reservation, design and planning of your celebrations.
prices and more information can be found at vulperagolf.ch/golf-restaurant
Opening hours and other information, see vulperagolf.ch/golf-restaurant
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus (from Scuol, Tarasp, Ftan, Sent, Strada, Ramosch, Vnà, Martina)
- Direct PostBus service departing from Scuol-Tarasp
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Tarasp
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- parking is available in front of the house
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.