The Vulpera Golf Club, under the direction of Manfred Bopp, welcomes you to the golf restaurant. Your hosts look forward to spoiling you with a varied menu, from international cuisine to regional specialities.
Whether with family, friends, the club or the company, for special occasions and celebrations they are also happy to advise you and support you in the reservation, design and planning of your celebrations.
Prices and further information can be found at vulperagolf.ch/golf-restaurant
Opening hours and further information can be found at vulperagolf.ch/golf-restaurant
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Tarasp, Ftan, Sent, Strada, Ramosch, Vnà, Martina)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Tarasp
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Parking is available in front of the house
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.