Show all 7 images
Dining with an all-round view! You ride the gondola all around and enjoy a fondue every Tuesday evening during the time, e.B. in winter. Or simply over beer, in the Jass gondola. Romance is available in the gondola for lovers. Reservation requested.
Dog friendly, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Scuol, Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San jon
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
- From the south: via ReschenPass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
Scuol is located directly on the Engadinerstrasse H27.
- Paid parking at Scuol-Tarasp station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.