Gourmet Restaurant VIVANDA at the IN LAIN Hotel Cadonau
Show all 6 images
The gourmet restaurant VIVANDA will offer you an unforgettable evening with Dario Cadonau and his creative team. His artful plating and adventurous combinations throughout the surprise menu ensure a unique experience. The special combinations are admired by the guests and what else could end a great dinner better than a cheese plate from the very own cheese diary? Dario Cadonau learned from some of the top chefs in the industry such as Daniel Buman at the Chesa Pirani in La Punt, Phillippe Rochat in Crissier and Harald Wohlfahrt at the Tonbacher Traube.
The reservation should be made at least one day before (closed on Tuesdays). In addition, we kindly ask you to inform us on any intolerances to ensure that we can serve a suitable alternative for you.
WLAN, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection, space for groups, space for seminars/calabrations, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
Prices and further information can be found at inlain.ch/gourmetrestaurant-vivanda
Opening hours and further information can be found at inlain.ch/gourmetrestaurant-vivanda
- By Rhaetian Railway (Landquart, St. Moritz, Pontresina and Scuol) every hour to Zernez
- By Postbus (from Malles/Müstair)
- By Engadinbus from La Punt-Chamues-ch
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.