GuardaVal Cheminée Bar
Show all 5 images
The open fireplace and the elegant and cosy ambience of our Cheminée Bar at the Engadiner Boutique-Hotel GuardaVal are perfect to enjoy a delightful evening. Enjoy a romantic aperitif before dinner or a glass of wine to conclude a great evening. The GuardaVal terrace offers the most splendid view over the village and on the surrounding mountains.
WLAN, space for groups, space for seminars/celebrations
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
For pricing and more information, see: guardaval-scuol.ch/kulinarik
Opening hours and all further information can be found at: guardaval-scuol.ch/kulinarik
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.