GuardaVal Gourmet Restaurant
Show all 3 images
«Paschiun art culinarica alpina», passion for the alpine cuisine is the philosophy of our chef, René Stoye. His dishes are reduced on what the region and the alpine area offers. The result is food with highest relish. The gourmet menus are always according to the season and change daily.Experience an unforgettable, culinary evening at the GuardaVal. Starting with an aperitif served with a plate of regional specialities to degust. After or before dinner, the Cheminée Bar and the panoramic terrace are splendid places to start or finish an enjoyable evening.
WLAN, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, space for seminars/celebrations
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
Opening hours and all further information at: guardaval-scuol.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
Then take the local bus to «Scuol, Belvédère».
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Paid parking available at the outdoor swimming pool Trü or at the Stradun opposite the Hotel Belvédère
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.