HATECKE USTARIA @MUZEUM SUSCH
Show all 8 images
The philosophy is to be as close as possible to the region. All ingredients come from local producers and farmers who work in harmony with nature and protect biodiversity. Therefore, the products and suppliers change seasonally in terms of availability.
Every Friday and Saturday evening, a dinner is served from 19:00. There is a 3-course menu that changes every week, always with a vegetarian option. Dinners are available by reservation only. We kindly ask you to make it at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +41 81 861 03 03.
Prices and further information can be found at hatecke.ch
All opening hours at www. muzeumsusch.ch
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Susch.
- Train station stop Susch - from there it is a 350m walk to the museum and the bistro.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Susch is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (5 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
Parking in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.