Show all 3 images
"In my therapies, I try to treat the whole person, to grasp his needs and to design my therapy accordingly," says Rena Bruderer. It combines massages, therapies in combination with colours, aromas and reiki.
opening hours and other information, see jrene-bruderer.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus (from Scuol, Ftan, Martina, Sent, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Ramosch, Fermada to Vnà, Jalmèr
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Sent
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
Free parking at the church Ramosch
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.