Holiday home Tarasp
Show all 3 images
The holiday home is located in Tarasp, the Lower Engadine community of Scuol, at an altitude of 1,404 m above sea level. Its unobstructed hillside location at the foot of the castle hill opens up a magnificent panoramic view into the mountains of the Pisoc massif to the south. The house stands alone and yet offers visual contact with the village of Fontana.
- 52 beds
- Kitchen for self-catering
- ski, shoe and drying room
- washing opportunity
- school room with wall panel & flipcharts
- lounge with large-scale TV/beamer
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus (from Scuol, Vulpera, Ftan, Sent, Strada, Ramosch, Vnà, Martina)
- Direct PostBus service departing from Scuol-Tarasp
- A walk up to the castle
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Tarasp
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- A 10 minute walk up to the castle
- parking at the municipal building at the foot of the castle hill
- parking at the end of tarasp sparsel's village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.