Holiday house Blaukreuz
The lovingly converted group house with its southern architectural style is located in the heart of the picturesque village of Sent on a sun terrace at 1440 meters above sea level.
- 64 beds
- Large dining room,
- 4 washrooms and 8 showers
- Kitchen for self-catering
- 2 craft/seminar rooms
- table tennis room, play veranda with table football box
- Winter entrance with ski storage
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Then take the PostBus to the "Sent, Plaz" stop
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Sent can be reached directly from the Engadine road H27 (about 25 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal).
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.