HOTEL BAER & POST – Restaurant
Show all 4 images
The HOTEL BAER & POST has a restaurant with tradition. In the restaurant, a casual and stylish ambience awaits you in various parlours, which are furnished with great attention to detail, Engadine charm and cordiality. The sun terrace is also a great place to relax. Let yourself be spoilt by the modern, Engadine cuisine and enjoy the products from the hotel's own organic farming – fresh, wholesome and light.
Vegetarian selection, space for seminars/ celebrations, family-friendly, barrier-free
Prices and further information can be found at baer-post.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at baer-post.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (Landquart, St. Moritz, Pontresina and Scuol) hourly to Zernez
- By post bus (from Malles/Müstair)
- With Engadinbus from La Punt-Chamues-ch
- From Zurich – via Landquart - Prättigau - Klosters - Davos – Flüela Pass – Susch to Zernez. Other access passes are via Chur – Thusis – Tiefencastel over the Albula Pass (only open in summer) or the Julier Pass. In snowy conditions, crossing the passes is usually only permitted with chains or 4x4 vehicles.
- From the east: Via Landeck/Austria – along the Engadine Terrace – Scuol þ Zernez
- From the south: Via Ofen-Pass (Val Müstair), from Livigno or via Reschen-Pass – Scuol, as well as from the Upper Engadine via Samedan – Zuoz to Zernez
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.