Hotel Landgasthof Val d'Uina
The Engadine Arvenstube serves local dishes, game and fish specialities. The cosy atmosphere ensures atmosphere and well-being even at a family party, a company party or other occasions where you just want to let yourself go really well again.
-LAN, dog-friendly, vegetarian selection, group space
Prices and all other information: suren.ch/hotel-val-duina/restaurant
Opening hours and all other information: sur-en.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Direct hourly PostBus service from Scuol to Sent, Sur En Camping
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27.
Sur En can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 between Scuol and Ramosch in 5 minutes by car (25 minutes drive from Veraina Südportal)
- Free parking on site
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.