Hotel Pension La Randulina
Show all 6 images
The pension with the restaurant is located on the edge of the mountain village of Ramosch, away from any road noise. The terrace offers a view over the Inn valley up to the Piz S-chalambert. The house was rebuilt after the big village fire of Ramosch in 1882 on old ground plans. First it was a farm, but later a bakery. The bakery was gradually expanded by Mr. Heinrich. Guest rooms were added and a pension for max. 30 guests was built.
- Vegetarian/lactose-free and gluten-free choice
- Space for groups and seminars
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Hourly PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun direction Martina to «Ramosch, Plaz».
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Ramosch is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (approx. 30 minutes' drive from Veraina south portal).
Free parking available
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.