Hotel Piz Linard
The Ustaria shines in new splendor. Benjamin Hahn has made it a light and cozy meeting place with a skilful staging of striking and at the same time subtle furniture. eat. drink. Be sociable. The Arvensaal was created in 1926 by patient craftsmen. The simple light flower by Madlaina Lys and Flurin Bischoff gives it an unobtrusive festive shine. Here, the enjoyable dinner crowns the eventful day. And up in the old ballroom, they report back the ghosts of the pioneer era.
opening hours and all other information: hpizlinard.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or Scuol) hourly to Lavin
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Lavin is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (2 minutes drive from Veraina south portal)
- Parking right in front of the hotel.
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.