Hotel Pizzeria Selva
The hotel/restaurant offers a beautiful, unspoilt view of the surrounding nature, and is situated directly on the cross-country ski trail. It has sufficient parking spaces, as well as a children's playground in secure surroundings. Enjoy the pizzas from the wood-fired oven and our culinary delights from the kitchen.
Vegetarian selection, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
For pricing and more information, see hotel-selva.ch
For opening hours and more information, see hotel-selva.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (Landquart, St. Moritz, Pontresina and Scuol) every hour to Zernez
- By Postbus (from Malles/Müstair)
- By Engadinbus from La Punt-Chamues-ch
- From Zurich - via Landquart – Prättigau – Klosters - Davos – Flüelapass – Susch to Zernez. Other access passes are via Chur-Thusis-Tiefencastel via the Albula Pass (only open in summer) or the Julier Pass. In case of snow, a crossing over the passes is usually only permitted with chains or 4x4 vehicles.
- From the east: Via Landeck/Austria – along the Engadine Sterasse - Scuol – Zernez
- From the south: Via Ofen Pass (Val Müstair), from Livigno or via Reschen Pass – Scuol, as well as from the Upper Engadin via Samedan – Zuoz to Zernez
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.