Hotel Pizzeria Selva
The hotel/restaurant offers a beautiful, unspoilt view of the surrounding nature, and is situated directly on the cross-country ski trail. It has sufficient parking spaces, as well as a children's playground in secure surroundings. Enjoy the pizzas from the wood-fired oven and our culinary delights from the kitchen.
Vegetarian selection, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
prices and further information can be found at hotel-selva.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at hotel-selva.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (Landquart, St. Moritz, Pontresina and Scuol) every hour to Zernez
- With postbus (from Malles/Müstair)
- With Engadinbus from La Punt-Chamues-ch
- From Zurich - via Landquart – Prättigau – Klosters – Davos – Flüela Pass – Susch to Zernez. Other access passes are via Chur-Thusis-Tiefencastel via the Albula Pass (only open in summer) or the Julier Pass. In case of snow, a crossing over the passes is usually only permitted with chains or 4x4 vehicles.
- From the east: Via Landeck/Austria – along the Engadine Sterasse - Scuol – Zernez
- From the south: Via Ofen Pass (Val Müstair), from Livigno or via Reschen Pass – Scuol, as well as from the Upper Engadin via Samedan – Zuoz to Zernez
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.